Updated: Jan 4
When many people picture luxury, they see designer, private jets, island resorts and pretty much Everything Expensive .
However if we look up the google definition of luxury we get :
the state of great comfort and extravagant living.
The comfort part is often missed and quite frankly the most important and affordable part.
Luxury without the price tag is subjective to what you deem as comfortable. Which can look like a candle light bath with your favorite book. Or even heading over to Groupon to get that deep tissue massage you so desperately need. You don't need to break the bank to feel comfortable and luxurious!
Here are 10 low cost luxury comforts you may want to add to your list.
1. Sunset walk at the park/beach.
2.Star gazing while eat sushi from your favorite takeout spot
3. Hiring a cleaners off Task Rabbit to clean your home
5. Calling off for a 3 day weekend and binge watching a new show
6. Getting dressed up and taking yourself to dinner
7. Spa day with some of your favorite products
8. Yoga classes followed by a smoothie bowl
9. Watching the rain as you listen to a R&B playlist from apple
10. Bubble bath, wine and a cheeseboard , need I say more
And there you have it luxury without the price tag. Let me know which one you are trying and which ones we need to add!
Until next time 🤎